Get involved with IAIDQ
- Develop or enhance your leadership skills
- Grow your professional network by working with others around the world
- Contribute to the growth and maturity of the IQ/DQ discipline
- Contribute to the success of IAIDQ
- Be part of something special as you live and demonstrate IAIDQ’s core values of Customer, Community, Commitment, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement.
Active members are the lifeblood of any thriving professional association!
Service Quality Team
A team that can develop processes and metrics to continuously monitor and measure the effectiveness and value of existing (and new) IAIDQ services and products. This group would assist the Director-Member Services and the product managers in developing and implementing desired improvements. This could involve everything from reviewing our existing web content to partnering with the New Product Development Team on new services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Commitment to quality.
- Great customer service.
- Attention to detail.
To volunteer for this team, please send an email to IAIDQ Director of Member Services.